- Stroll the Garden & Gift center and check out thousands of quality annuals, perennials, vegetable & herbs, fruit, ornamental & shade trees, shrubs, roses, hydrangeas and evergreens,
many locally grown.
- Bring the kids to visit "Cadbury" our resident bunny or snap a photo of the beautiful peacocks who like to show off for our customers.
- Stop in the gift store for truly distinct gifts: botanical lotions and soaps, wind chimes, greeting cards, specialty night lights, iron work, balloons and more.
- New this year we will be the largest concrete distributor in the area. With many lovely angels, animals ,bird baths, benches and reliqious statues to name a few.
- For your convienence we offer gift certificates, and can deliver your purchases locally. Also we are always open by an appointment if regular business hours do not fit your
- Watch for special "Carousel Days" for the kids and grown-ups alike. Who could resist a charming garden setting with popcorn, cotton candy and a spin on the carousel.
- Bring in a rough sketch of your landscape project and we will cheerfully help you find the right plants for the job.
- As the seasons change our pumpkins and mums are perfect for Fall decorating. In December we have fresh cut Christmas trees, wreaths and kissing balls to help make your holidays memorable.